Our fixed-fee for conveyancing on a standard residential house, *unit or land in the Melbourne metropolitan area includes the following:
- Preparation of Section 32 Vendor’s Statement.
- Preparation of Contract of Sale.
- Preparation of Section 27 Deposit Release Statement.
- Supervision of real estate agent re legal compliance.
- All conveyancing work as defined in the Legal Practice Act 1996.
- All legal advice forming part of the conveyancing work.
- All legal work forming part of the conveyancing work.
- All office costs (postage, faxes, phone calls, photocopying) forming part of the conveyancing work.
- Obtaining of mortgage “payout figure” from Lender.
- Booking of settlement with client’s bank or lender.
- Settlement at our office.
- Submission of Notices of Disposition.
NOTE: Circumstances may sometimes arise where legal work is required that is beyond what is included in our fixed-fee service. We reserve the right to charge additional costs in such circumstances. See our “Conveyancing Costs FAQ” for more information.