Our costs fall into two categories.
1. Fixed professional legal fees associated with a standard matter.*
2. Disbursements. These are out-of-pocket costs and may include items such as searches and settlement agency fees.
Our fixed-fee for conveyancing on a standard residential house, unit or land in Victoria includes the following:
- Preparation of Section 32 Vendor’s Statement.
- Preparation of Contract of Sale.
- Preparation of Section 27 Deposit Release Statement.
- All conveyancing work as defined in the Legal Practice Act 1996.
- All legal advice forming part of the conveyancing work.
- All legal work forming part of the conveyancing work.
- All office costs (postage, faxes, phone calls, photocopying) forming part of the conveyancing work.
- Booking of settlement with client’s bank or lender.
- Preparation of Notices of Disposition.
NOTE: *Circumstances may sometimes arise where legal work is required that is beyond what is included in our fixed-fee service. We reserve the right to charge additional costs in such circumstances. See our “Conveyancing Costs FAQ” for more information.